We are looking for a Customer Care Manager
Together with our team, our customer is the focus of the company and we strive to provide an excellent and personalized service. The Customer Care Manager therefore holds a key position and is for many customers the first contact point with Wouters & Hendrix. The Customer Care Manager is responsible for the Customer Care Team that currently consists of 2 people, but is a growing division within Wouters & Hendrix. The vacancy concerns a fulltime contract.
You ensure an optimal customer service, this means:
- You are the contact person for our wholesale customers, our own boutiques and our end customers. You coordinate all incoming questions.
- You handle incoming orders.
- You coordinate the deliveries to wholesale customers and own boutiques.
- You are responsible for the completeness of the (largely automated) invoicing.
- You closely cooperate with the Wouters & Hendrix production department.
- You manage the reporting on deliveries.
- You coordinate the cooperation with the Guarantee Office in the Netherlands.
- You manage incoming telephone traffic, together with colleagues.
- You work within a online helpdesk module.
- You will manage th follow up of benefits in the context of the Loyalty program for the end consumer.
- You are the point of contact of the Customer Care team and have the final responsibility.
- You have an excellent oral and written knowledge of Dutch on a native language level and English at a good level. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are someone who gets energy from helping customers, as well as working in a team.
- You are problem-solving.
- You are proactive, organized and have the ability to work under time pressure.
- You have a flexible attitude and positive approach towards change.
- you have a solid practical knowledge of Windows PC, Excel and preferably experience with ticketing systems.
At Wouters & Hendrix, our team is our success. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume. Send them to Elise Taillieu at etaillieu@wouters-hendrix.
We are looking for a Sales intern
We are looking for an intern to support the commercial manager.
- You will assist the sales manager in preparing retail and wholesale reportings.
- You will assist Sales Team during the showroom period (making sure the collection is in order, all samples are in the present, line sheets are updated).
- You will provide support to the sales team, help enter orders, update bi-weekly selling reports.
- You will assist the sales manager in merchandising and tracking product assortment in stores.
- You will provide support to the e-commerce team.
- You will assist the sales and e-commerce manager in the preparation of collection launches.
- You will conduct competitive analysis and research on market trends for products, price-points, and promotions.
- You will assist in daily administrative tasks.
- You are punctual and organized.
- You think commercially, customer-driven and solution-oriented.
- You are a fast-learner.
- You are comfortable with excel.
- You have an interest in and understanding of the fashion industry.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are available full- or part-time (to be discussed).
Interested? Send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an e-commerce intern
We are looking for an intern to support the e-commerce team.
- You will process e-shop orders in Shopify & ERP system
- You will create delivery slips and shipping labels
- You will be responsible for order picking and quality control
- You will organize courier pick-ups
- You will assist the e-commerce team with customer support
- You will assist in daily administrative tasks
- You will provide data enrichment for the sales team
- You will support the e-commerce team during the launch of new collections
- You will assist the e-commerce team during projects
- You are punctual and organized
- You are a fast learner
- You are comfortable with ERP systems
- You are solution-oriented
- You have an administrative, digital marketing or sales profile
- You have no problem working with excel
- You are interested in the fashion industry
- You are good with data and have an analytical mind
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
Interested? Send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com